You can send your team
photo to us electronically using your email application or you can mail
us a photograph using the US Postal system..
Instructions for Emailing a PictureBall Order:
1. We don't have a shopping cart or online ordering for Picture Balls because every order is a custom order.
2. Select Photo. Our staff can work with a variety of photo sizes and shapes (square or rectangle). Examine the photo to ensure that the person you want copied to the picture ball is clear and legible. If the picture is fuzzy, not clear, or out of focus, the picture ball will be the same. The quality of the original photo directly affects the quality of the image on the picture ball.
3. JPG File Format. Make sure that your electronic photo is in JPG format (the file should end with a .JPG extension).
4. Open Email Application. Open your email application, such as Microsoft Outlook, Netscape Mail, or Eudora, and address the message to email@example.com (or click on this link to open your email application).
5. Include Contact Information. Include in your email message your name, the school name, the type of ball you are interested in ordering, a telephone number at which you can be reached, your email address, and your telephone number. One of our staff will contact you for order verification and verification of the ball type and content.
6. Attach Photo to Email Message. Attach the JPG photo to the email message (see your mail application's Help file for information on how to attach a file). The photo should be of acceptable quality and size not to exceed 1.5 MB in size. If your photo is larger than 1.5 MB, reduce the image size until it is less than 1.5 MB in size.
7. Send Email Message. Email the information to PictureBall. One of our staff will be in contact with you regarding your order.
NOTE: Some email spam filters might block our emails. If you do not receive a response from one of our staff in a timely manner, check your email application's junk mail or trash folder to see if our email got placed there. Our staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 pm excluding US holidays.
If you have any questions you can contact us via email or call 800-223-0123 ( or 480-813-3100). Office hours are Mon-Fri except for holidays, 7 am to 4 pm MST.
Instructions for Mailing a Photo Order:
1. Select Photo. Our staff can work with a variety of photo sizes and shapes (square or rectangle). Examine the photo to ensure that the person you want copied to the picture ball is clear and legible. If the picture is fuzzy, not clear, or out of focus, the picture ball will be the same. The quality of the original photo directly affects the quality of the image on the picture ball.
2. Identify the photo. Make sure to properly identify the photo with your name, address, and telephone number. We recommend that you do NOT write on the back of the photo because this can damage the photo. You can use a post-it note or other piece of paper that is taped to the back of the photo for identification. If you are ordering more than one picture ball with different pictures, be sure to indicate which photo goes on which picture ball.
3. Personalized Ball. If you wish to have a picture ball personalized with a name or other caption, please indicate the personalized name or statement for each picture ball ordered. Personalized statements are limited to one for each picture ball.
4. Indicate the person to include on the picture ball. If there is more than one person in the photo and you only want one person in the picture ball photo, you should clearly indicate which person in the photo you wish to have on the picture ball. Our art staff will try to crop the photo in the most efficient manner to include the person you wish on the picture ball.
5. Pack the photo. Place the photo in a sturdy envelope for mailing. We recommend that you sandwich the photo between pieces of cardstock or cardboard to protect the photo. DataCal cannot be held responsible for damage to the photo that may be sustained during mailing. Your undamaged photo will be returned to you with your order.
6. Describe order. Indicate the type of ball you wish, whether or not you want to put a team roster on the ball, whether or not you want the ball to have a personal caption (i.e., individual name, season standing, etc.), and the quantity of balls you wish. Refer to the chart below for shipping and tax information:
7. Include payment. Include your payment for any options that you have selected in the order (credit card information, check, or money order).
8. Copyright clearance. If the photo is copyrighted, please check with the photographer for permission to use the photo on the PictureBalls.
9. Send your photo order. Mail the photo along with payment and the completed order form to:
We can ship your picture ball to you within 10 days of receiving your order and photograph. If you are ordering Picture Ball products for Christmas, call 800-223-0123 for information on delivery availability for the holidays.
If you have any questions you can contact us via email or call 480-813-3100. Office hours are Mon-Fri except for holidays, 7 am to 4 pm MST.